So I have a friend that had twins three weeks before I did...We got pregnant around the same time and it just so happen that we both ended up prego with twin boys. We think that it was the water at Cal State University-Bako, I was finishing up my Masters Degree and she was starting her Bachelors Degree...that is besides the point. She carried her twins for 38 weeks and had one natural and the other was an emergency c-section. They were are able to come home two days after she gave birth. Me on the other hand I had the boys pulled by c-section 7 weeks early because Daniel stopped growing, we went to the Dr.'s and he told us around 4:30pm that day to come in to the hospital at 1:00pm the following day to have two babies. My mom rushed up to Bako along with Jeff's Family to be at the hospital.
Well all of this is just a side note...so my friend is pregnant with her 4th child. Her boys just turned one in May, she has a 9 year old from a previous marriage and she is having a baby girl the first few weeks of December. When she told me I immediately got TIRED! Having another baby right now seems so exhausting...Does anyone else feel that way or has have twins just aged me?! Will this really be it? People keep telling me when the boys are around 2 or 3, I will want another baby and there are days that it sounds really nice, but other days I think about it and I want to go back to bed :)
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Tina, I couldn't agree with you more. I only have 1, but I am tired! I seriously think I have the world's most active 14 month old. But, I seriously want another one here soon so Press has a buddy to play with. I know you will have more..and you'll have twin girls. :)
ReplyDelete