We had to make room for the "new" baby :) Yes you heard it here...we have a new addition to the family and I wanted to share the latest picture.
I know... a couch not a baby? I have two one year old's give a girl a break...the green couch is still growing on Jeff but the boys seem to love it mainly because it's a little shorter and that makes it much easier to climb up on.
We found this at the D.I. for $30, I know some of you are thinking what a waste of 30 bucks but I promise the new home with this couch included will come together really nicely. I have a blue/green theme in mind for the front room.
In the near future we will be including some before and afters of some refurbished furniture that we have purchased. I have two $4 chairs ready to be jazzed up as well as two 1950's school desks that are ready to be sanded and painted for the office.
We will keep you all updated about the home and if you have any great diy sites or ideas for our new place let us know!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment