5 random things I have thought about today...
1. Why is it that you have some friends that you can pick up where you left off and it's not weird and others that you just grow out of?
2. Why are job interviews so formal...when you finally work there you usually are not that serious?!
3. Why is it when you put your kids down for a nap and they get up about an hour later they can full blown walk around?
4. Why is it that Tator Tots cheer me up?
5. Do people really scrunch their toilet paper and why do they?
oh p.s. this picture has nothing to do with the above list just thought I would add one of our little family.
.jpg)
Tater tots cheer me up too. Well, any food for that matter. :]
ReplyDeleteok so I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did...with the growing out of friends thing. I find it weird that some friends you never seem on the same road but you seem to make it work but others it just doesn't matter what you do, it just isn't going to be the way that it was. Whatever...just food for thought.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Eryn...my tator tots came out crappy last night and I was disappointed :(