Tuesday, July 21, 2009

holy momma


10 things you find out when you become a mom:

1. You really do love someone more than words can express


2. That your husband is sexiest when they are holding a baby and a laundry basket :)


3. When your body gets ready to have a baby...it stays that way :/

4. You rather sleep than eat or have sex.


5. Sloppy kisses seem priceless but before now when you got a sloppy kiss that was the last kiss from that person.

6. That bodily fluids don't seem as gross as they once did.

7. That time outs are wonderful.


8. The thought of being on bed rest seemed agonizing when pregnant and now I am begging my doctor to put me on it.


9. That you would take a tissue and wipe your husbands nose while out to dinner and not even realize what you just did.


10. And lastly, when you hear "momma momma mom mommy momma momma" in the morning over the monitor you still think after a whole year...gosh why won't that lady get up and get her kids already.

3 comments:

  1. I love the chairs you made...you and natalie need to live by each other. :) You'd craft cute crap all the live long day and I would profit from it. lol. Hey...i love your boys as well...even jeffy, but i am glad he had pants on! I love your blog and I love you. dang i am full of freakin love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that list. It's the freakin truth! I wish I could go on bed rest. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I am not the only one that wants that mom lady to get her kids. I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me!

    ReplyDelete