Monday, September 7, 2009

one for all and all for mom


My wonderful Mommy and her adorable Rick came to visit our little family this weekend(she came to see our new home).

I was thinking about all the things she does for me, but it really all started with having faith in herself and taking on a crazy little girl like me.


I was very blessed to have Jeff in my life and our upcoming marriage to make me feel secure in the birth of my boys.


My mom never had that, having a child without the support you may need, just sounds awful. I think everyone has a choice and whatever choice you made for yourself and your child was/is the right one for your situation.


I know my mommy made the right choice in keeping me and I know how hard it must have been.

It is unbelievable hard for me some days to be somebodies mom and I get major breaks *kisses Hef* she never got a break from what I know must have been some of the toughest years of her life but I am so happy to know that she made the right choice for me.

I could not imagine anyone being my mom other than her and although I may have not had a Dad that was there all the time. I know that my Dad also loves me, it may not be the way that I always wanted but it taught me what I wanted and didn't want in a father for my own children.

I don't like to speculate on what I would or wouldn't do in any given situation but I am just so glad that I didn't have to make such a hard choice and I am so glad my mother made the choice she did.

My mom is an amazing woman that I hope knows what an amazing life she has made for me. My mom has been a wonderful example of what a great mom is and what a great woman is and I hope I can be half of what she has shown me in the last 25 years.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

My mom always thougt twice and loved me each time...so do I think three times over?!

2 comments:

  1. Tina, this is so sweet. Not only are you blessed with having such a great mom, she's blessed with a GREAT daughter. Congrats on the new house and I hope you guys have great memories there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there sweetie-pie, this post caught me totally off guard - it's not fair to bring tears to my eyes. :) You were a blessing to me from day one and I never could imagine my life without you. The struggles that you and I faced together made us the strong women that we are. If I had it to do over again, I would do exactly the same things and make exactly the same choices. I hope you truly like the way you turned out because you are a beautiful, strong, smart, and loving woman of whom I am very, very proud. But still, you'll always be my lovey-girl and you will always have a place on my lap!!! Love always, Mom

    ReplyDelete