Saturday, September 19, 2009

My sweet Daisy...

Daisy


This is a little picture tribute of my sweet Daisy...she is up there in age and it is time for her to be put down. I got Daisy three years ago August 24, 2006; when I saw her sweet face online I went a picked her up from the local pound. She was scheduled to be put down that day but I rescued her.

I took her to the vet and he told me to take her back that she was going to die. Three years later she has brought me great joy and comfort. She was there when no one else was, she kissed me when I had a bad day and she wagged her tail when I was happy.

She has been the best dog a girl could ask for. She was there before Jeff and the boys were in my life. I never thought this day would come but for her I decided to have her put down on Tuesday. I never thought I would be the kind of person that was attached to an animal but I sure do love her to pieces and I am so glad that I was able to be like her little rest home attendant these last three years.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Miss Daisy. I feel bad now for making fun of her.
    That's a cute little tribute to her. :]

    ReplyDelete