Thursday, August 27, 2009

moving on up...to the mid-east side...




The Double Dunc's and their Mom and Dad are all smiles! We are buying a condo...it was built in 2007, it's a little over 1,300 square feet, two stories , three bedrooms, two and a half baths with a little back and front yard...pretty perfect for two little manimals :)

We are at the end of the escrow process right now; our bid was accepted, the inspection was done and it past with flying colors, financing done and now we just have to wait for the title company. I am very excited to finally be putting down roots. We were very nervous about making such a big decision but we did it and we did it together, as a family...that's the important part.

...more to come on the adventures of moving...we'll keep you posted and let you know when the upcoming housewarming party will be...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Tina! Your moving into a condo, and we're moving out of one! :) So happy for you guys. Sometimes, I get nervous over big purchases and making big decisions too, but it's so nice to know that you're going through it with someone. I want to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you are moving into a house...I hope we like our little place, I mean I love it but now I am nervous that we bought a condo and not a house...what if it ends up being to small? Ah...I feel like I am going crazy!

    ReplyDelete