Friday, May 15, 2009

Stuff

Ok...so I broke down and started a blog, if I heard from one more person that I needed one I was just going to wretch :)

For some of you I need to update a while back...I was married in January 19, 2008 to my cute husband Jeff and on June 18, 2008 we were blessed to welcome in our twins Jacob and Daniel. They were exactly 7 weeks early and stayed in the hospital for just 30 days (super hard time).

December of 2008, my husband and I decided to move to Cedar City Utah...I lived in Cedar awhile back when I was getting my Bachelors degree. I moved to Bakersfield to get my masters and met my husband Jeff through a mutual acquaintance (ex-boyfriend) we were engaged about 5 months later and set our wedding date for the upcoming January, to our surprise we found out we were prego with the boys about three weeks before the wedding :) (*It gives the ladies in my ward something to talk about)

I am still working for Taft College as a Sociology Professor and am working from home right now...it gives me lots of time with the boys which is just wonderful...although I get a little anxious for adult time.

So let's see...Jeff (the husband) decided to go back to school full time and is getting his master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. I am super proud of him and he is doing just fantastic, he ended his last term with straight A's!!!!

Jacob and Daniel are little men now a days. We cut their hair and now they look like little boys, it was a little bitter sweet...I never thought I would be a mom who cared about her kids growing up to fast but, to be honest it made me a little nervous.

I am just trying to cultivate my own interests right now so I am not bored to death when they start school and activities. I know a far ways away but I feel like those little boogers were ripped from my body just the other day and now they are going to be one!


We are spending their first birthday at a Disneyland resort and I am so so excited...last time I went to Disneyland it was with Theresa before the mission. That was a day to remember, I hope this one is as eventful.

Speaking of Birthday's Jeff's big day...the big 30 is next week...the boys and I already gave him his gift. A gigantic BBQ and Chicago Bears grilling materials, he loved it. I think he almost liked the cover more than he liked the BBQ itself :)

Other than that it seems like everything is the same...moving to Utah has proven challenging at times but it was worth it. Our little family has really grown together, Jeff and I are doing great and the boys are loving keeping us on our toes!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you've joined the blogging world! Now post some pictures of the Boys so we can see what they look like these days!

    ReplyDelete