I would like to wish you all a happy December! This year has been amazing for us and we can't wait to share with you just some of the things that we have done. First and fore most we are all happy and healthy. This year has been a major adjustment coming from Cali to Cedar City, Utah.
Once we got here Jeff decided to go back to school, he has been working really hard and getting some great grades while plugging away at his master's work in Marriage and Family Therapy. Jeff is also currently working for the local school district in the truancy center, it has been wonderful for him because he is able to use his active listening skills every single day and help guide young people into making better choices.
During the year I lost my online teaching job in California because of cut-backs, I was naturally devastated and felt like I would never find a career that I would every enjoy more but I luckily have. I am now working for the Division of Child and Family Services on the Foster Care Team. It is very rewarding and I enjoy getting up and going to work.
Jacob and Daniel have also done some great things this year. We went to Disneyland for the boys first birthday; Daniel surprised us all and broke his first tooth while on a ride. They are both doing very well. They shower us in sloppy kisses and hugs and we love every minute of it. They are definitely working together to drive us crazy but they also work together to show us some love, so really, is there anything really to complain about?! Jacob is such a little cuddle bug and love to socialize with people. Daniel has his moments of cuddles but he is very independent and so serious when he wants to tell you something. He usually shakes his finger at us when he has something really important to relay. Although Jacob never seems to serious when talking to us he is very serious about his food and is always ready for a little snack :) I think he gets that from mom!
In even more great news we also purchased our first home. It's a three bedroom, two and a half bath, a little over 1,300 square foot, two story townhouse...in which we LOVE! We are glad to finally have a little home of our own and are very happy to share our major accomplishment.
Well I hope all has been well for you and yours and I hope this finds you all in great spirits. I am in the process of sending out Christmas cards and I would greatly appreciate some address to complete my list.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
LOVE...the Duncan's
.jpg)
cute! It was fun getting your Christmas card in the mail. What a good mom!
ReplyDelete后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天
ReplyDelete